Every device that has access to the Internet, be it a smartphone or a desktop, needs excellent malware protection. A user should pick the software that shields the device from numerous online threats including spyware, ransomware, viruses, adware, and other malware. In case you are still searching for the best malware removal tools, check out the options described below. These are the most popular solutions that offer excellent quality of services.
The Best Solution on the Market
Probably the best malware removal software is Kaspersky Total Security. It’s one of the leaders for many reasons. What’s more, it comes with a bundle of extra tools and a very straightforward interface. The convenient program brings all the essential elements to prevent malware from getting to the user’s devices. A secure browser and webcam protection will enhance the experience and improve the results. In case you are still hesitant to pick this solution, you should learn more about the main advantages. They include:
- Two-factor authentication,
- Great malware protection;
- A backup tool;
- A password manager;
- Parental control feature, etc.
However, if you decide to try this program, it’s better to be prepared for a great system impact during full scans. In other situations, the influence is almost imperceptible. The bundle may also include a VPN for an extra payment. Yet, even without a virtual private network, the software secures malware removal.
Other Great Options One Can Consider
- Another program with great malware protection is Bitdefender. According to the results from the independent testing labs, it detects and stops 100% malware. The software also has a wonderful price/quality correlation. It comes with a bundle of extras including a file shredder, a password manager, a safe browser, etc. Together, they ensure the best possible experience and complete malware removal. This program is very lightweight and doesn’t impact system performance much. Choosing the Premium Plan, a user also gets a VPN.
- Norton 360 Deluxe is also perfect for malware removal. The company’s more luxurious package brings plenty of extra tools and features that shield the devices from malware, viruses, and other online threats. This bundle comes with a VPN, which is one of the best on the market. In case you already use it, there is much sense in using this solution and saving money along the way. Norton’s VPN unlocks streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, etc. It also guarantees anonymity as well as no-log policy. Other features that come as a part of the bundle are a password manager, parental control features, etc. It can have LifeLock identity protection for additional payment, too.
- McAfee stands out from the rest on this list by covering up to 10 devices simultaneously. It also has a virus removal guarantee that adds confidence to many inexperienced users. What’s more, it brings great malware protection that detects all threats according to the independent testing labs. Extra security tools include a password manager that is the best in the world nowadays. While it doesn’t have some features like parental control or secure browser, McAfee still delivers high-quality protection.
Other companies offer malware removal as well. It may come as a part of the bundle or a separate utility that can be used with other antivirus software.
Picking the best malware removal software can seem complicated at first. The selection of options is overwhelming and every company tried to offer something unique. That’s why the easiest way to make a choice is to define what tools and extras are the most important for you. Relying on that and the results of the independent testing labs, one can easily pick the most suitable solution and enjoy a malware-free browsing experience.